Vilafinil 200Mg(Modafinil 200Mg)
Modafinil modulates the levels of chemical messengers in the brain and exerts a stimulant effect to reduce extreme sleepiness.
- Take it with or without food, preferably in morning time before you need to be alert.
- It is not a replacement for a good sleep routine. Try to get the right amount of sleep every night.
- It may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable pain killer. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid taking alcohol while taking this medicine as it may lead to increase side effects.
- Your doctor may monitor you for heart disease and blood pressure while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- It makes contraceptive pills less effective, consult with a doctor for effective contraception.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Stop taking medication and inform your doctor if you experience rash, itching or breathing problem while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you had a history of depression, anxiety, mood disorder, or mania and drug abuse.
- Inform your doctor if you notice difficulty sleeping, diarrhea, hallucinations, nausea, chest pain, and fast or slow heart rate.
It may cause addiction/ dependence potential when taken for long term.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.